Your search results
Celebrate #EarthDay Every Day!
- Adopt a local park, stream or beach, and clean it up.
- Pull weeds instead of spraying with chemicals.
- Buy a live Christmas tree to plant outside after Christmas. Or recycle your Christmas tree. More than 150 species of birds and other animals can live in dead trees and logs and feed off the insects there.
- Start a compost pile.
- Help plant trees in your area or at a park near your home.
- Turn off the lights and TV when you are not in the room.
- Use cloth napkins instead of paper napkins.
- Have a garage sale and donate the money to an environmental organization.
- Turn off water while brushing your teeth. By wasting less water, we leave more water for wildlife, plants, and trees.